Ultra Premium CBD Disposable Vape Pen
- 100 mg Organic Pharma Grade CBD
- 300 Puffs
- USDA Certified Organic Steam Distilled Peppermint Oil
Just BE, EVOLVED
So many things to do. So many places to go. When life gets too crazy and hectic, sometimes you just have to BE. Introducing the first Ultra-Premium Pharma Grade CBD Disposable Vapor Pen Line designed for the discerning connoisseur, you. That weird fiberglass padding? Gone, and in its place, organic Japanese cotton. Every component designed with your health in mind. Inside, you will find only the best Pure Pharma Grade Organic Non GMO CBD and the highest quality Organic Non GMO ingredients. Your health is our top concern, that’s why we will never use PG, VG, or PEG in any of our line. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. That’s our promise to you.
Because you deserve only the best.
BE Labs takes a holistic approach when formulating our product line. CBD oil and the other canabinoids work best when they are used together or in conjunction with terpenes which can help lead to a predicted outcome. We understand that everyone doesn’t have access or the ability to use THC, so we have taken great pains to formulate the highest quality and efficacious products available.
Peppermint has been used for millennia by healers and shaman to bring relief to their patients for a myriad of ailments including muscle pain, fever, digestive issues and a natural energy boost. We use only the highest quality USDA Certified, non GMO, steam distilled essential peppermint oil in our BE Clear pen, so you can rest assure that you are vaping only the highest quality product. In fact, this pen only contains 3 ingredients: CBD, MCT oil and essential peppermint oil.
Why Vape CBD?
There are many ways to take CBD. You can eat it, use it sublingually, topically, and vape it, just to name a few. We designed our CBD Disposable Vape Pen line because vaping CBD is the fastest way to uptake 100% of the bioavailabilty. When you eat CBD up to 70% can get lost in the liver leaving only 30% available for uptake. Sublingual is a great alternative method for use, if done correctly. It must be place under the tongue for around 90 second to receive the full bioavailabilty. This method takes a little longer for the uptake but lasts longer in the system. Topical use is a great method for spot use. But for ease of use, efficacy and discretion our CBD Disposable Vape Pen line can’t be beat.
Benefits of Essential Peppermint Oil
- Muscle Pain Relief
- Digestive Relief
- Fever Reducer
- Headache Cure
- Nausea Relief
- Breath Freshener
Organic CBD 100 MG
Organic MCT Coconut Oil 1 ML
Organic Peppermint Oil .45 MG
CBD Luxe makes no claims to the efficacy or use of essential oils or CBD to treat any specific ailment or affliction. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Vaping essential oils has not been evaluated by the FDA and should be used responsibly.This product contains less than 0.3% THC